6.17.2009

Tucson, Az



My brother and I went to Tucson, Az around April 2007, to visit my friend from college. We rented a sweet mustang and drove all around tucson. This happened to be in and around Catalina State Park, just north of Tucson. I wish you could see his arms more, instead he looks like Kristin Wiig's SNL character on the Lawrence Welk show, with the small baby hands.
We also made our way to Tombstone, Az. which is pretty touristy, but well worth the visit.

fud



We stopped in this shop to try to find a horseshoe so I could bring it back for my wife. The woman working behind the counter was wearing the old fashioned lingerie that you see in the movies at all the whorehouses. I asked if I could take a picture, she accepted the offer and began asking us questions. "How long are you two staying?" Why don't just go ask the horse carriage operator if you can have a horseshoe?" Why don't you two stick around here and wait for me to get off work, so we can have a few drinks and party a little bit? We declined to stick around, but I did go ask that horse guy for a horseshoe.

Which lead us to finding the Tombstone cemetary. It's kind of off the beaten path of tourists. It is supposedly where a lot of famous people are buried. Of course it didn't really provide anything all that interesting besides this picture.



And these are for fun

WYATT EARP

COWBOYS

Pool Players

Drive Home

No comments:

Post a Comment