3.30.2010

How to Photograph sound

To whom it may concern:Through many hours of research and seconds spent racking my brain and testing hypotheses, I had finally come to a conclusion.
I discovered that I was actually able to photograph... well, sound.
I know, I know, you say it can't be done. But, through my research I have discovered that indeed it can be done.
And, Im going to tell you how...

Step 1- Get film camera and film.
Step 2- Load film into camera.
Step 3- Point camera at sound.
Step 4- Pull camera away from sound and check to make sure lens cap is in place.
Step 5- Point camera back at sound (dont bother looking through the viewfinder, you can't see sound) and click shutter.
Step 6- This one is tricky!!! Get film developed (negatives only of course).
Step 7- Put film on scanner and scan.

And Sha-BAM!!! You got a picture of sound! Congratulations!!!

This is what sound should look like. If it doesn't look like this repeat steps 3-7.





dont forget to check out:
eleven9studio.com
or
tomgfoto.net

1 comment:

  1. When he told meto kiss him, I kissed his lips hungrily. He used his extended thumbs to worry her low slung nipples, coaxing the sensitive tips into greater prominence.
    men mutual masturbation stories
    male submission stories xnxx
    erotic gay male sex stories
    bdsm bull whipping stories
    stories femdom
    When he told meto kiss him, I kissed his lips hungrily. He used his extended thumbs to worry her low slung nipples, coaxing the sensitive tips into greater prominence.

    ReplyDelete